The best way that you can help your child achieve the goal that we are all working toward is to provide supervision and support throughout the treatment time.
• Be sure that you and your child understand our instructions.
• Be sure that teeth are brushed after every meal.
• Avoid foods that may cause damage to braces.
• Call us immediately if anything should come loose or if you need to reschedule your appointment.
• Be sure to keep your appointments and be on time so that the proper procedure can be done and your treatment time not extended.
• Make your monthly payment before or after your appointment. This allows us to stay on the original financial agreement without falling behind.
• Do continue to see your general dentist at least every six months for regular dental check-ups and cleanings.
Help us to give your child a positive attitude about their appliances. There may be times of minor discomfort or irritation, however this will pass in a few days. Your constant support and understanding will help. The doctor is always available. If you need to speak directly with him, he will see the patient first and then be happy to talk with you after the appointment.